Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

 Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted any updates here.  Sorry about that.  Right about the time of my last update, little Quinn decided to stop napping - cold turkey S.T.O.P. napping and really stop sleeping in any fashion for quite a while.  No naps mean no time to upload photos much less post them here so the absence was a necessary one.  Naps are maybe sorta kinda finally coming around (night is another issue but I know one day I'll miss the chance to rock him once or twice - or 6 times!!! - or so they tell me!) so I'm going to try to start updating things here.  It's been a busy few months, for sure.  Hopefully I'll manage to get things updated over the next few days but no guarantees.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!!

Since every post needs a photo, here's a really cool picture Caleb took of the snowflakes/frost on his window one bitter cold morning in December.

No comments: