When Quinn was born I went through all my bins of old baby clothes and discovered I didn't have nearly as much as I thought. I had given much of the itsy baby stuff away and what I did keep was definitely worse for the wear after 7.5 years of storage in a plastic bin! It's amazing how you can wash something and pack it away looking perfectly clean and pull it out years later with yellow stains that seem to appear all by themselves! Kind of like when I pulled out my wedding gown - which I never got around to laundering/preserving all those years ago...
I was happy to discover a few outfits that were still in wearable condition for this summe -, including this little Winnie the Pooh polo romper, which was a favorite on Caleb and is especially dear to me.
Quinn is starting to be able to wear it so I thought I'd post some comparison pics, at nearly the exact same age (3m plus a few days)!
| Definitely a resemblance - minus the hair! |
| Sophia combed his hair post bath - notice the pompadour/combover style I mentioned before??? |
And one last picture Caleb insisted on because he thought it was hilarious that his arm was over his head as he slept in the swing. Which only lasted a few minutes because C's maniacal laughter woke him up shortly after this was taken...
No comments:
Post a Comment