I celebrated the 2nd anniversary of my 35th birthday :-) on Wednesday and thought I'd share a few pictures.
Mike came home early and banished me to the upstairs so they could get ready (I was already there - folding clothes! The joys of adult birthdays!) He surprised me with cupcakes from
Tee and Cakes - a fabulous cupcake shop in Boulder.
 |
| See? 2 candles! I told you it was the 2nd anniversary! |
Caleb and Sophie made cards for me.
Then they surprised me with my present - a new cruiser bike.
 |
| Quinny on the seat. |
Caleb was taking pictures and cut off the bike, but trust me it's there! You can see the reflection in the storm door. It's super cute - mint green and cream, brown leather seat - very retro looking. I won't be able to ride it around much until next summer when Quinn is old enough to ride in a seat or trailer but that's OK - gives me time to remember how to ride a bike, since I've not ridden in 8+ years! In the meanwhile Mike has been riding it!
After that we took the big kids to grandma and grandpa's for a sleepover and we went out for dinner at
Martini's - with Quinn in tow. Yumm!
 |
| Q looking dapper for his big night out. |
Please wait
Image not available
No comments:
Post a Comment