Monday, July 18, 2011

Quinn's first day at the pool

The kids have been going through pool withdrawal this summer.  Our usual summer schedule consists of 3-4 pool days per week, but it's too hard to go much with the baby.  Plus, while mommy may have lost all the baby weight, the swimsuit still doesn't fit right just yet!  With Mike being home on the weekend we decided to try taking Quinn for his first pool day. (yes, I braved the bathing suit - with my new rash guard safely covering things up!  No, there are no pictures of that.)

This is how Quinn spent most of his first day at the pool - sleeping in the stroller.  Who knew all it took for a decent nap is a trip to the pool!

The first entry - he isn't quite so sure about this!

 Thinking about it.
 Daddy, what are you doing to me?!
Sophie has to get in on the photo op.

He had just started to warm up to the idea,  then Mike decided to try the baby floaty...
 Crying baby - a little too unstable feeling, I think.
OK now that daddy's holding him again!

Can I get out now??

Caleb trying to channel big cousin Kyle "spear fishing" with a squirt toy.


That's as close as he'll ever get to spear fishing so long as I have any say in the matter!

No comments: